AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP FOR INDIVIDUALS
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
Affiliate members are employees or partners of someone who is already either a Builder or Associate member of the Northeast Florida Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Affiliate members get direct access to NEFBA, FHBA, and NAHB and are provided with the opportunity to become an active participant in the future of the associations.
Affiliate membership can have a positive impact on both your business and the industry. Members take their “do business with a member” pledge seriously, and your membership will provide you with the ability to make your business stronger through networking, educational opportunities and exclusive member benefits and discounts.
NEFBA will provide you with the opportunity to take part in councils and other special interest groups that focus on specific disciplines within the building industry and give members with common interests the opportunity to exchange ideas, further their education, and develop policies that benefit their areas of interest.
THE VALUE OF MEMBERSHIP
Affiliate membership is a great way to both maximize the value of an existing Builder or Associate membership and for the business you work for to get the most out of having its employees actively involved at the local, state and national levels. As an Affiliate Member, you’ll have access to many of the same great benefits that NEFBA, FHBA and NAHB offer Builder and Associate Members, but with a lower overall impact on the bottom line. The added presence of additional employees will also help your company grow its presence in the local market and will allow you to make new contacts to grow your business and thrive.
NORTHEAST FLORIDA BUILDERS ASSOCIATION (NEFBA) BENEFITS
- Receive Meeting and Event Notifications
- Monday morning email, NEFBA News
- Email Blasts from NEFBA Staff
- Access to member-only section of www.nefba.com
- Save money by utilizing the NEFBA Member-to-Member Discounts offered
- Receive a complimentary NEFBA Membership Directory
- Have your own listing online in the Find a Member search
- Eligible to serve as chair/vice chair of NEFBA councils and committees
FLORIDA HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION BENEFITS
- Subscription to Florida Home Builder magazine
- Access to member-only section of www.fhba.com
- Receive FHBA Meeting and Event Notifications
- Money saving discounts and more by taking advantage of the FHBA Discount Program, National Purchasing Partners (Pays for membership over and over again)
- Reduced registration for Southeast Builders Conference
- Eligible to join FHBA committees, councils, and task forces
- Eligible to serve as chair/vice chair of FHBA committees
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HOME BUILDERS BENEFITS
- Access to the member-only section of www.nahb.org
- Discounts on all publications and conferences
- Access to Member Advantage discounts (Pays for membership over and over again)
- Reduced registration for International Builders’ Show
- Eligible for NAHB committees, councils, and task forces
- Eligible to serve as chair/vice chair of NAHB subcommittees
HOW DO I BECOME AN AFFILIATE MEMBER?
- TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE MEMBER, YOU MUST BE AN OWNER OR EMPLOYEE WITHIN AN ACTIVE NEFBA MEMBER COMPANY. TO SEARCH FOR ACTIVE NEFBA MEMBERS, PLEASE USE NEFBA MEMBER DIRECTORY.
- A COMPLETED AFFILIATE MEMBER APPLICATION IS NECESSARY TO PROCESS YOUR MEMBERSHIP. SEND YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM WITH PAYMENT TO NORTHEAST FLORIDA BUILDERS ASSOCIATION, 6747 SOUTHPOINT PARKWAY JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216, FAX TO 904-721-3372, OR EMAIL MEMBERSHIP@NEFBA.COM.
COMPANY NOT A NEFBA MEMBER?
IF YOUR COMPANY IS CURRENTLY NOT AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE NORTHEAST FLORIDA BUILDERS ASSOCIATION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION WITHIN THIS APPLICATION AND COMPLETE ALL APPLICABLE QUESTIONS. PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE YOUR INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT SHELIA CROCKER, MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR, AT 904-421-0295 OR SCROCKER@NEFBA.COM.